Nigress Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fooples Application

2 posters

Go down

Fooples Application Empty Fooples Application

Post by Fooples Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:38 am

Steam: Fooples

Mic: yes

Position: Admin in training

I would love to be an admin on the Negress Gmod server. I have played a lot on the server and think it is really interesting. There are a few things that can be fixed like the role play and I could help make it better. As admin I want the experience to feel real and interesting. I have had admin experience and know what to do and not abuse the system. I would also like to learn more about being admin and make this server grow to be up to out of 10,000 players from out of 52 (would obviously take time though). Punishing would be fair on what they are doing and how bad or servere they are doing. In case the sever gets ddosed (which would be unlikely) I could help to stop that.

How long have you been playing Gmod/DarkRp? I have played DarkRp on many different servers and know what people like out of a server.

How often will i be on? I will be on a lot. I have a busy schedule sometimes and other I could be on the server all day filling in for other Admins

Fooples XD

Fooples

Back to top Go down

Fooples Application Empty Re: Fooples Application

Post by SHEEP_BRO Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi fooples I am a super admin on Nigress Gaming I would like to train you to be admin.

SHEEP_BRO

Back to top Go down