Nigress Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auras Head-Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Auras Head-Admin Application Empty Auras Head-Admin Application

Post by Auras Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:48 am

Steam: Auras

Mic: yes

Position ?: Head-Admin

Why you want this position? I bring alot to the table in many cases. I've been admin and co-owner on multiple GMOD servers, CO-Owner on CoolCatz Deathrun and Admin on Superior OG Gaming ( Shutdown ). I take DarkRP very seriosuly and want the server to be a friendly fun environment to regulars and new comers. I've been in basically been in every situation when it comes to a DarkRp Server and know what to do when something goes wrong. I'm a very cool and calm person who respects everyone as they should. I know every ULX commands off by heart ( nearly ) and do not require any training. I'm a very experienced DarkRP player, and always follow Servers Rules. I would love to help out this server and get a lot of great people to join it. I look forward from hearing you! Very Happy

How long have you been playing Gmod/DarkRp? I've been playing Garrys mod for a total of 855 hours and DarkRP for roughly 712 Hours.

How often will i be on? Roughly 120 hours a week

Very Happy

Auras

Back to top Go down

Auras Head-Admin Application Empty Re: Auras Head-Admin Application

Post by Admin Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:46 pm

ok your in m8

Admin
Admin

https://nigressgaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEEP_BRO Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:16 pm

Hi I'm the super admin on Nigress Gaming by the sounds of it you have many hours on gmod so I think you would be used to rules then. I like the sounds of you being head admin

SHEEP_BRO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down